<body> archive tagboard affiliates profile
Asma Hamid's blog for 2008.
Please redirect and relink or retag to http://www.iztele.blogspot.com




08 April 2008 | Embarresd
0 Comments / 9:35 pm

I kinda embarresd myself.

-.-', im not trying to boast or anything, but just because i got the highest in maths,
the teacher start picking on me.
well, she gave us this fraction, and i swear, I WAS BLURR and SLEEPY that time.
so she called me up,
and went i stood, i ahd to do this thingy on the board, so i did. and it was STUPIDLY WRONG.
and there i was, sitting down on the table, all embarresd and ready to sleep. -.-'.

ANOTHER story,
huhu, when it was KH. we had like a 'QUIZ' and the teacher asked us a question.
the first question she asked, my hand was like a rocket, and it took of.
and then, i was really really sure that my answer was right.
TOO BADD IT WASNT.
so the next question she asked, the same thing happened.
AND LUCKYLY, I GOT IT RIGHT.

huhu, and somin else happened, but im not goin to tell. coz it aint that embarrasing but,
i aint telling.
-.-'

-THE ENDDD-



/ a loud introduction

Yelling, best view on Firefox!
ablogfullofnoise,
silent noises,
magicalnoises,
thatcanonlybeheardbybrains,
readloudpost, readloudnightmares.

/ open your eyes
See those letters on the left side of this text,
try clicking on 'em.
If you have extra time, click
tagboard and profile two times,
you will be in a little surprise.
Go on, you know you want to.

/ too loud