<body> archive tagboard affiliates profile
Asma Hamid's blog for 2008.
Please redirect and relink or retag to http://www.iztele.blogspot.com




18 July 2008 | I MISS....
0 Comments / 8:07 am

STOPP.
this has nothing to do with the 'subject' but today i have a personality test, so wish me LUCK. =D

Well, i was commenting Najib, not najibnajib but the other najib thats still in manchester.
and he asked me:

"korg miss ape yg ade kt cni??"

Then this is what i replied:

"I miss the school.
I miss the surroundings.
I miss playing badminton.
I miss the sleepovers.
I miss CARBOOT.
I miss THORNTONS.
I miss GREGGS.
I miss SPORTSWORLD.
I miss WALKERSCHEESEANDONIONS.
I miss YUMMYGUMMY.
I miss QUAVERS. nyumnyum

I miss SMM.
Bullying AJAN.
Dengar cikgu syukur talking crap about ghost.
The makanans.
and mse raye and stuff kene bt 'SHOW'.
messing aboutt.
TEST BM DPT NOMBOR SATU, sblum Ilmira dtg.
PELAJAR TERBAIK, sblum Ilmira dtg.
PELAJAR TERBAIK ke-due, slepad Ilmira dtg.
huhu.
FUNN TIIIMMMEEESSS.
Laughing our heads off.
making snowman as a 'class' trip with cikgu yan!!!
aaaa. MEMORIIIEESSS.
*tears dropping* ='(

I miss FAMILY DAYS!
Everybody berkumpul at the park, play gamess.
WINNING. LOSING. LAUGHING. CHATTING. WATCHING. GOSSIPING. KILLING. DYING. LEPAKING.
and all those stuff.
WAHHH. MEMORIIEESSS.
*tears dropping* ='(

And most of all:
I miss RAYA!
Raya in Manchester is better than here.
sume org smyng rye dlm one big hall,
pastu kiteorg ade mkn2.
pastu everyone invited each other to other peoples house.
pastu kteorg sume mcm bt rombongan gi rumah org.
and then raya smpai kol 1 pagi.
WAHHHH.
MEMORIIIIEEEESSSS.
*tears dropping again* ='("

/ a loud introduction

Yelling, best view on Firefox!
ablogfullofnoise,
silent noises,
magicalnoises,
thatcanonlybeheardbybrains,
readloudpost, readloudnightmares.

/ open your eyes
See those letters on the left side of this text,
try clicking on 'em.
If you have extra time, click
tagboard and profile two times,
you will be in a little surprise.
Go on, you know you want to.

/ too loud