<body> archive tagboard affiliates profile
Asma Hamid's blog for 2008.
Please redirect and relink or retag to http://www.iztele.blogspot.com




15 August 2008 | Before Camping
0 Comments / 1:12 pm

WHOAA!!!
HYPERHYPER.
I can't wait.
Asma's being jumpy.
Lompat, lompat si kangaroo lompat.
haha.
and i just downloaded all the DREAM STREET songss!!!
thats 2nd thing to be excited about.
YEYEYEYEYE.
JUMPY2.
3rd thing is,
my dad let me bring my ZEN.
KANGAROO. jumpjumpjump.
4th thing and finally,
NEXT WEEK CUTI.
it means lepas camping tros cuti.
YEYEYEYEYEY.
------------------
enough jumpying around.
wait theres no such word as jumpying.
my word then, jumping = jumpying.
YEYE MEE.
*Claps*
i created a new word.
anyway.
wish me luck!
for what?
I dont know myself. haha

/ a loud introduction

Yelling, best view on Firefox!
ablogfullofnoise,
silent noises,
magicalnoises,
thatcanonlybeheardbybrains,
readloudpost, readloudnightmares.

/ open your eyes
See those letters on the left side of this text,
try clicking on 'em.
If you have extra time, click
tagboard and profile two times,
you will be in a little surprise.
Go on, you know you want to.

/ too loud