<body> archive tagboard affiliates profile
Asma Hamid's blog for 2008.
Please redirect and relink or retag to http://www.iztele.blogspot.com




11 August 2008 | CSU(Current state of union)
0 Comments / 8:48 am

HAHA. hehe. HUHU. hoho.
wow, i've done 13 (inc this one) posts in 11 DAYS.
I've never done that before. *proud*
haha.
anyway, im such a copy cat.
Now i wanna do "CURRENT STATE of UNION"
and dya wanna know where i got it from?
well....
I got it from Cliques.
Massie likes to do these stuff.
thats why *I LIKE IT, LIKE IT* (Dreamstreet-Hooked on you)
actuallyyy. i dont like it.
but it SOUNDS fun.
so =D
Im actually trying to CONCENTRATE on this folio.
But i keep on getting distracted.
gaga.
BRAIN, MOVE FASTER!!!
HAHA. hehe. HUHU.
heyy.
I got two actuallies in this post.
YEY ME *claps*
Title: NONAME
Characters
--:Asma2
//:Asma1
#: Asma3
^^:ALL of the ASMAs

--ASMA1, you saddo!
--You're too obssesed with yourself
--You're crapping don't even make sense.
//I know im a saddo.
//BTW, im not obssesed, mirror yourself first ASMA2
//SO? It doesn't have to make sense.
--IT DOES. think about other people matee.
//I am, im thinking about all those other people.
--WTF man? You don't make sense.
//I repeat, I DONT HAVE TO MAKE SENSE
#Do you guys mind? I needa say somin.
//No, we dont mind. watcha gonna say?

--Why are you answering for me? let me answer myself man.
#GUYS, pleeeeeaaaaaaaaseeeeeeeee.
--Okayy, chill. sorraayy
#ASMA1, ASMA2 STFU!!!
--You said you wanna SAY somin not SHOUT somin.
#ASMA2, SHUT IT.
#You guys are freaking annoying me
#I'm trying to do my folio here.
#So like, KEEP IT DOWN.
#Or i'll tape you guys to KLCC, the highest floor.
^^ ASMAs, STOP IT.
^^ *Dear myself, STOP TALKING TO MYSELF*

-----------end of talking to myself----------------


CSU

IN

  1. --------a
  2. Talking to myself
  3. CSU
  4. Cactus (Got it from cameron. =P)

OUT

  1. --------h
  2. Talking to this blog
  3. FOLIOs

/ a loud introduction

Yelling, best view on Firefox!
ablogfullofnoise,
silent noises,
magicalnoises,
thatcanonlybeheardbybrains,
readloudpost, readloudnightmares.

/ open your eyes
See those letters on the left side of this text,
try clicking on 'em.
If you have extra time, click
tagboard and profile two times,
you will be in a little surprise.
Go on, you know you want to.

/ too loud