<body> archive tagboard affiliates profile
Asma Hamid's blog for 2008.
Please redirect and relink or retag to http://www.iztele.blogspot.com




22 August 2008 | The holidays is coming to an end
0 Comments / 10:31 am

Waa. ='(
I don't want it to end.
MANCHESTER's school holidays are better.
for half term holiday we get 2 weeks break.
for term holiday we get a month.
and we had 3 terms of school.

------TUESDAY-----
My mum cuti.
And yes CHOOORRRREEEESSSS.
haha.
after the CCCHHHHOOOORRREEEESSSS.
we went to cineplex at the curve.
and watched WALL-e.
its not that good though.
I prefer spy kids and the polar express.
yeahhh.
hehe.
afterthat. went home and then, i forgotten what i did.
*shrug*

-----------WEDNESDAY------------------
Stayed at home.
chat ngn laily.
like all day?
hehe.
we planned to meet on thursday at that small waterfall at seksyen 6.
coz im goin to mak zams innit.
anyway.
at around 5.
i went to pick up my mum and straight to mak zams.
WHOA. theres like 8 kids there. including me.
then that afternoon k.ngah brought adam and shad and (whats-his-name).
shad only stayed for a bit.
like 3 minutes.
adam stayed til like 8 or somin.
haha.
I KNOW.
then i watched THEY KISSED AGAIN. whhhheeee.

------------------THURSDAY-----------------
i was the last one to wake up
*you know me ;)*
then i went to eat
then i watched THEY KISSED AGAIN. whhhheeee.
anyway. it rained innit?
so air kt blkng tu mst laju kan?
so my bro keep bugging me.
finally i gave in.
so we went to the back and mandi2.
and yeah, its sadden-ing. the GTLs can't come
they said it was raining and theres no one to send them.
AAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSAAAAAAAAAANNNNNN.
haha.
then my mum picked us up.
went to UIAs convention.
we walked around.
then nmpk uncle azmi.
so my sister was like.
eheh. uncle azmi.
and then we asked uncle wheres nurul.
and we saw nurul wearing an apron.
hahah
yehh.
she has a stall.
then we asked auntie if we can colek nurul.
coz we havent met in a freaking long time.
so we walked around.
being crazy innit.
hahahha
then the end.
WHAT A DAYYYY

-------------------------------------------------

I FINISHED MY FOLIO.
*claps* for me.

/ a loud introduction

Yelling, best view on Firefox!
ablogfullofnoise,
silent noises,
magicalnoises,
thatcanonlybeheardbybrains,
readloudpost, readloudnightmares.

/ open your eyes
See those letters on the left side of this text,
try clicking on 'em.
If you have extra time, click
tagboard and profile two times,
you will be in a little surprise.
Go on, you know you want to.

/ too loud