<body> archive tagboard affiliates profile
Asma Hamid's blog for 2008.
Please redirect and relink or retag to http://www.iztele.blogspot.com




24 August 2008 | I miss HOLIDAYS in MANCHESTER
0 Comments / 5:20 pm

As i said. I miss holidays in Manchester.
Coz every holiday in Manchester.
We as in my family always go out.
Its either to the beach or taking walks in the hills.
Or even go to a theme park.
Or go SHOPPING for SHOES in town.
Anything thats fun.
Yeah, thats what we do.
And in Manchester even going to the cinemas are fun.
Coz we have nurul and fauzan who follows us.

------------------------------------------------

On the way back.
There was a truck.
It was going sideways.
So my dad was like, CRABTRUCK!
And we played I SPY aswell.
and one of mine was 'The red and white thingy'

When we reached.
I actually can't remember.
Actually I can.
The 'parit' was dug.
So it won't flood.

Then my dad had to go to a kenduri.
And stuff.
Then bladibladibla.
Then i slept.

When i woke up in the morning,
And im still asleep
I really don't want no toast
i want no OJ, no tea or no cereal.
It'll be a youghurt drink that im wanting first.
WHHHOOOOAAAA
Give me YOP me mama YOP me mama.
YOP me mama when the morning comes.
Give me YOP me mama YOP me mama.
YOP for when the morning comes.

That was just for fun.
YOP's advert haha.
or was it YUP?
don't care, dont wanna care.
That morning, azmi and ila went for the marathon.
*ASMA's tired*
Yeah, i didnt go.
instead me, my brother, hafiz and mira went to the kebun
at the back..
It was flooded so we played with the water.
AND IT WAS F***ing DISGUSTING.
haha, but it was fun.

Then ma dad, ma mum, ma sis, mira, ami and me went to giant.
Across the bridge.
BOUGHT CHOCOLATES and ICEKERIMS.
and ate it all up.

That night or should i say last night.
We did some videos. wanted to edit it.
BUT AISYAHs LAPTOP WAS BEING A PAIN IN THE ASS.
and it kept getting stuck.
at the end i was too lazy.
my dad gave us his Macbook to edit the videos.
But i was tired.
so we watched tom and jerry on it.

My kampung used to be like 3/4 'original kampung house'
But now its on 1/4 'original kampung house'
Now, that the renovations have finished.
its boring.
all the rooms are in CEMENT not wood.
and one of the place we used to run around at is cement. and not wood.
:'(
but atleast we had the other place we used to run around at in wood.
WOOD HOUSES are FUN.
and im missing it.

THE END.

---------------------------------------------

I believe now
I've seen too much
But I can't go back
Back to how it was
-This is home;Switchfoot


/ a loud introduction

Yelling, best view on Firefox!
ablogfullofnoise,
silent noises,
magicalnoises,
thatcanonlybeheardbybrains,
readloudpost, readloudnightmares.

/ open your eyes
See those letters on the left side of this text,
try clicking on 'em.
If you have extra time, click
tagboard and profile two times,
you will be in a little surprise.
Go on, you know you want to.

/ too loud