<body> archive tagboard affiliates profile
Asma Hamid's blog for 2008.
Please redirect and relink or retag to http://www.iztele.blogspot.com




16 October 2008 | Damn! Life's getting harder.
0 Comments / 9:45 am

Am I getting more and more arrogant as the days past?



I mean, I feel like I'm 'giddy-er' than long time ago.
As in, now i feel more happy. Remember long time ago, just after i moved here? I used to be all quiet, unhappy and missing people. But look at me now, all cheerful and smiling all the time.
Now, i rarely comment with people that i used to comment. Well, I don't because they never 'tegur' me. Fine, I'm not expecting people to 'tegur' me. But atleast when i comment, reply lah. Long time ago, people rarely don't reply my comments. Now, people rarely reply my comments and i think, that is what makes me arrogant. People don't reply my comments until even I'm not bothered commenting.

Or probably, I'm busy making myself happy and accompanied that i forget to accompany people.

Ouh, i know. AGE. Must be age. People gets older everyday and the older they get, more mature they become.

So is it the people or me?
I DON'T FEEL THAT I'M ARROGANT though I think I am.

/ a loud introduction

Yelling, best view on Firefox!
ablogfullofnoise,
silent noises,
magicalnoises,
thatcanonlybeheardbybrains,
readloudpost, readloudnightmares.

/ open your eyes
See those letters on the left side of this text,
try clicking on 'em.
If you have extra time, click
tagboard and profile two times,
you will be in a little surprise.
Go on, you know you want to.

/ too loud