<body> archive tagboard affiliates profile
Asma Hamid's blog for 2008.
Please redirect and relink or retag to http://www.iztele.blogspot.com




31 October 2008 | I do not understand
0 Comments / 12:48 pm

WHY?

311008, what an unlucky day.
Making people's day go bad.
Asma, apa lah nak jadi?
The only answer I can find inside me is *shrugs*.
Because, i still don't understand life.

Why does life have ups and downs?
I wish life doesn't go spinning around.
I wish it will just stay on top.
So do you want to be on top?

These rhymes weren't my intention.
except for the last line, which i put on after i read the thingy again.
So it'll rhyme.

'Wanna be on top?'




And extra, I knew you would do that.

/ a loud introduction

Yelling, best view on Firefox!
ablogfullofnoise,
silent noises,
magicalnoises,
thatcanonlybeheardbybrains,
readloudpost, readloudnightmares.

/ open your eyes
See those letters on the left side of this text,
try clicking on 'em.
If you have extra time, click
tagboard and profile two times,
you will be in a little surprise.
Go on, you know you want to.

/ too loud