<body> archive tagboard affiliates profile
Asma Hamid's blog for 2008.
Please redirect and relink or retag to http://www.iztele.blogspot.com




29 October 2008 | Jakun.
0 Comments / 10:12 am

I am so jakun with this print screen thingy. Yeah, I just found out about it yesterday. And now im print screening everything. Huahaha. It's kinda cool. Yeahh, cool.


Hmm, I miss you too 'biatch'. She calls herself that, so Papa, jangan marah. :P
Hehe, yes I am indeed very bossy. And that fight we had, it's my fault, I was the one that accused you, and backing for Eza. But, Eza was the one that was wrong. Real sorry.



Ohh, and i'm seriously gonna kill this guy, see how he used 'ma' instead of asma. Yeah, I DON'T LIKE IT! Kalau nak shortform kan, shortform kan my 2nd name not my 1st name. Urghh, I'm so ba'ering him up.

/ a loud introduction

Yelling, best view on Firefox!
ablogfullofnoise,
silent noises,
magicalnoises,
thatcanonlybeheardbybrains,
readloudpost, readloudnightmares.

/ open your eyes
See those letters on the left side of this text,
try clicking on 'em.
If you have extra time, click
tagboard and profile two times,
you will be in a little surprise.
Go on, you know you want to.

/ too loud