<body> archive tagboard affiliates profile
Asma Hamid's blog for 2008.
Please redirect and relink or retag to http://www.iztele.blogspot.com




19 November 2008 | Bird Park.
0 Comments / 7:14 pm

I went to the Bird Park with my parents, my brother, my sister, my aunt, my uncle, my grandma and my cousins today. At the Bird Pack I saw lots of birds and peecocks. At one bit, I went into a massive bird cage. It was fun and I fed the birds. The bird food costs RM2 for 1 cup. At one time, a bird jumped onto my arm. I was scared, that bird squeezed my arm and it really hurts. At one time, my cousin, Hafiz had 8 birds on him. He was scared but then he relaxed until the birds fought on him. I just laughed. Hafiz had birds on his shoulders, on his arm and on his hand but I'm not sure about his head. After we finished feeding the birds 3 cups of bird food, we exited the bird cage. Then all of us went into the waterfall bit. It was really nice in there. Near the end of the waterfall bit, there was a bird. My sister said "That bird is so stupid, it thinks it can break the railings."
The reason my sister said that was because that bird was hitting the railings, it thought that it can break it. After watching that bird hit the railings, I went to the kids' park, but I didn't play. I saw my dad under a 'pondok'. He was doing his work. Then, I went down to the place where audience sit to watch the bird show. After a few minutes, it started. Near the ending, it started to rain so they didn't have time to finish the bird show. So, we all went to the place where the eggs from the chickens crack. There were chicks and ducklings there. I got bored at that place so I went to the place where they show stuffed birds. It was quiet cold in there so I stayed in there. In the stuffed birds place, there was an owl. It looked scary. After that, my dad called us so we had to go home.
On the way home, we stopped at the Briyani place and bought some. Then we ate it at home. After eating, I wanted to play the guitar but my sister didn't let me so I went to sleep. Around 6, I woke up with the voice of my sister asking me to wake up. After that, I went downstairs and started to finish all the nuggets. But, obviously, I didn't. Then my aunt, my uncle, my grandma, my brother and my cousins wanted to go back to Muar, Johor.
I didn't really wave bye-bye to them as I was really tired. After that, I went to take a shower and look at what I'm doing now, all refreshed.

Haha, the way i typed today seems different.
Anyway, now, my brother's been shipped to Muar, Johor by car. =P I guess I'll have no one to do my chores for me. Not until another 4 weeks though. ;)

Eh-DONE.

/ a loud introduction

Yelling, best view on Firefox!
ablogfullofnoise,
silent noises,
magicalnoises,
thatcanonlybeheardbybrains,
readloudpost, readloudnightmares.

/ open your eyes
See those letters on the left side of this text,
try clicking on 'em.
If you have extra time, click
tagboard and profile two times,
you will be in a little surprise.
Go on, you know you want to.

/ too loud