<body> archive tagboard affiliates profile
Asma Hamid's blog for 2008.
Please redirect and relink or retag to http://www.iztele.blogspot.com




18 November 2008 | Fresh Air.
0 Comments / 11:59 am

Yesterday, I followed my dad to pick my mum up. And finally, after 2 days, i gotten the FRESH AIR i desperately needed. After that I went to Giant and surprisingly, the cost of everything was RM200 more than usual. Haha, and my dad blamed it on me. -.-' Well, what can I do? Sushi stuff are already like RM45. Yeahh, just for seaweed, Japanese rice and crab sticks. Hahaa, what a rip off. In Manchester, it's cheaper. Wait, probably it's not, I mean, not if i converted it, innit?

Yesterday, I chatted to Naimi, I miss her. Haven't seen//chatted to her since I moved to Malaysia. Naimi said that she might come back next year. So like, YEAAYY! She also said Kitty died, awww. Kitty is a he without a willy. Haha. :P Anyway, we were talking about fun timess and all. About drinks? Well, just Irn-bru and LUCOZADE. I love lucozade. Aaaahhhh. Then we started talking about school. We talked about a hell lot of stuff. I chatted to her like for 2 hours. At 12:53 I logged out.

I finished "The Truth About Forever" by Sarah Dessen just then. The book is like, proper good. I want to but more of her books but I want TTYL, Love Letter and Upper Class as well. *sigh* Anyway, back to the book, it's proper good. Like PROPER GOOD but my sister said it's boring. I got to admit, the first bit is a bit boring but the rest ain't. Different people has different perspective.

Now, I have nothing to talk about except I just cleaned up my bed after 3 days of not cleaning it up. Hahaa. Yeah, these past 3 days, I left my bed how it was when i woke up.

I'm bored now, seriously. I want to go to the park, snap some stuff, but around 'ere there's no parks just playground. Papa, I want to go somewhere, titiwangsa?

Anyway, now, i'm stuck at home, without anything to do. I want a new book! I read all the books in this house (Except for Mami's books, the one talking 'bout kids and stuff) Haha. Oh yeah, I saw this book at MPH, it was called something like 'How to take care of your parents?' and then I said to my sister, if Papa//Mami saw us buying this, we're so dead. Hahaa.

Eh-DONE.

/ a loud introduction

Yelling, best view on Firefox!
ablogfullofnoise,
silent noises,
magicalnoises,
thatcanonlybeheardbybrains,
readloudpost, readloudnightmares.

/ open your eyes
See those letters on the left side of this text,
try clicking on 'em.
If you have extra time, click
tagboard and profile two times,
you will be in a little surprise.
Go on, you know you want to.

/ too loud