<body> archive tagboard affiliates profile
Asma Hamid's blog for 2008.
Please redirect and relink or retag to http://www.iztele.blogspot.com




24 November 2008 | Have you seen...
0 Comments / 7:10 pm

... a person called Akiramisaiyooriaido, Shagaligaladiloo's soon to be ex-boyfriend? Haha, stupid, I know. I wrote that on my "Who I'd Like To Meet" on my myspace.
Anyway, I'm doing this on my dad's lenovo. better go.

--I'm bahkk--

Okay, that was a stupid way of spelling 'back'.
Anyway, yesterday, in the car ...
Papa: Papa ingat sekolah kamu je yang teruk, tengok2 SMK**, sekolah Munirah lagi teruk.
Kaisyah&Me: Haha, duhh.
Papa: I guess, Seksyen 5 paling bagus.
KAisyah&Me: MEMANGLAHH!!!

Haha, theryar, Sect 5 paling bagus. =P
Heeeee.

And, my mum said that I have to re-go-through//re-learn Sejarah Form 1 because I got a D for my end-of-year examination. Yeah, I know, TORTURE! But, I have to understand history for my PMR. How sad.
Anywayy, today I went to Tesco, yeahh. And then I came back home.
And "I'm a groing girl, I need my food," Hahaa. I keep saying that when I'm hungry.
Heee, anyway, right now I'm typing on my dad's Lenovo because I want to watch TV if yano what I mean. And I hope, I can watch Keith by tomorrow. Oh yeahhhhh.
Heeee. Kay, I don't know what to right. So like, dotdotdot.

I got to admit that the Cheetah Girls; Alternative Ending is not even and alternative ending. Its more of an ending extension. So they should call it Cheetah Girls; Extended Ending.

Eh-DONE.

(This post has gone freaking retarded.)


/ a loud introduction

Yelling, best view on Firefox!
ablogfullofnoise,
silent noises,
magicalnoises,
thatcanonlybeheardbybrains,
readloudpost, readloudnightmares.

/ open your eyes
See those letters on the left side of this text,
try clicking on 'em.
If you have extra time, click
tagboard and profile two times,
you will be in a little surprise.
Go on, you know you want to.

/ too loud