<body> archive tagboard affiliates profile
Asma Hamid's blog for 2008.
Please redirect and relink or retag to http://www.iztele.blogspot.com




21 November 2008 | I seriously think...
0 Comments / 8:43 am

...that I should blog.
I didn't blog yesterday, i think and that is because dotdotdot.
Anyway, yesterday my dad bought a scooter, those motorbike scooter, whatever you call 'em.
And he said that he was expecting me to ride 'em. Bare in mind, I'm scared of riding 'em.
I would have said to my dad "dulu2 dah ada accident tu, tak cukup ke?"
But I'm not that rude so I'll just say it here. Hahaaa.
Oh and next year, you might see me walking home from school because seriously, I am not riding that thing. Sorry, Pa.

Next up is that, yesterday Munirah didn't come. WTH?
Bye2 sushi. :'(

Last night I went to Jusco Kepong. The Jusco looks neat from the outside but the inside, it's so disorganize. Ishk3. I ate at Shakey's Pizza and double ishk3. Those people, urghhh. I feel like killing 'em. Then I went to Popular, they have NOTHING in ther', NOTHING! Huhu, better off going to Giant, Haha.

/ a loud introduction

Yelling, best view on Firefox!
ablogfullofnoise,
silent noises,
magicalnoises,
thatcanonlybeheardbybrains,
readloudpost, readloudnightmares.

/ open your eyes
See those letters on the left side of this text,
try clicking on 'em.
If you have extra time, click
tagboard and profile two times,
you will be in a little surprise.
Go on, you know you want to.

/ too loud