<body> archive tagboard affiliates profile
Asma Hamid's blog for 2008.
Please redirect and relink or retag to http://www.iztele.blogspot.com




25 November 2008 | KEITH!
0 Comments / 10:59 am



OMG! I just finished watching Keith.
OMG, OMG, OMG, I waited for like 1 whole freaking week to watch this movie, wait, lets make it 3 MONTHS, yeah, 3 months. I waited for this movie to fly to Malaysia, never came, never came. So, instead of having to wait longer, I searched on the net and finally, I've found it. Then another problem, I had to wait for a week until I can watch it. So thats what I did and after 3 months, I'VE WATCHED IT!
And finally, I watched it.
THE BESTest MOVIE EVERR (wait, narhh.).
But like. OMG, I JUST WATCHED IT!
I thought I'd never watch it 'cause they only launch the movie in America. But look, I WATCHED IT!
Yeahh, totally hyper. I'm like 'FINALLYYY!'
OH MY GOD, I JUST WATCHED KEITH!

Okay, okay, enough.
Keith, it's a very touching story. Keith, was a very weird person.
Keith, he died at the end of the story. Sad? Yeahh.
I actually, only, wanted to watch it because Jesse McCartney acted in it but now, I think everyone should really watch it because it's good not because of Jesse. Haha.

Ahh, who cares, I'VE FINALLY WATCHED IT!


/ a loud introduction

Yelling, best view on Firefox!
ablogfullofnoise,
silent noises,
magicalnoises,
thatcanonlybeheardbybrains,
readloudpost, readloudnightmares.

/ open your eyes
See those letters on the left side of this text,
try clicking on 'em.
If you have extra time, click
tagboard and profile two times,
you will be in a little surprise.
Go on, you know you want to.

/ too loud