<body> archive tagboard affiliates profile
Asma Hamid's blog for 2008.
Please redirect and relink or retag to http://www.iztele.blogspot.com




01 November 2008 | Lets Laugh!
0 Comments / 2:35 pm

Okayy. I just came back from my ex-homesweethome. We had to clear everything out as someone wants to rent it and it's time for RENOVATION.

1. Before, I found my dad's GPS holder.
Me: Pa, ni nak simpan ke buang?
Papa: Buang
Me: But it's not broken, you can still use it.
Papa: BUANG.
Me: But it's not broken! You could sell it off.
Papa: Bagi lahh.
Me: *Handed it to papa*
Papa: *Tried breaking it. But it wouldn't break*
Then he threw it in the bin.
The way he wanted to break it was proper funnehhh. You should've seen his face.

2. Before as well, while I was swimming in the store room at the back of the house I found a fake spider, so apa lagi kan? TREAT o' TRICK! Haha... I put it at the back of my sister while she was sorting something out.
Then, JENG JENG JENG.
Me: OMGGG. KAKAK THERES SOMETHING BEHIND YOU.
Aisyah: *Shreaked*
Me: OMGOMGOMG. AAAAAAArrrgghhhh. *runs*
Aisyah: OMGG. AAAAAAAAARRRRRRGHHHHH. *runs*
Me: HAHAHA. *laughing my head off*
Hakim: *laughing his head off*
Aisyah: ADDDIIIIKKK! *tries hitting me while laughing her head off*
What a gag.

3. I FOUND MY PHONE. YEYE.
I FOUND MY PHONE. YEYE.
I FOUND MY PHONE. YEYE.
In a plastic bag that has the whiteboard's eraser inside it.

4. I FREAKING HATE MY BROTHERR.
OMG.

Eh-DONE.

/ a loud introduction

Yelling, best view on Firefox!
ablogfullofnoise,
silent noises,
magicalnoises,
thatcanonlybeheardbybrains,
readloudpost, readloudnightmares.

/ open your eyes
See those letters on the left side of this text,
try clicking on 'em.
If you have extra time, click
tagboard and profile two times,
you will be in a little surprise.
Go on, you know you want to.

/ too loud