<body> archive tagboard affiliates profile
Asma Hamid's blog for 2008.
Please redirect and relink or retag to http://www.iztele.blogspot.com




25 November 2008 | Random facts.
0 Comments / 9:24 pm

Okay, this post is full of useless facts that ain't important.

1. When I grow up I want to be an engineer or a lawyer or even a designer that doesn't know how to draw. NOT A REPORTER or A JOURNALIST!!! Heee.

2. Now, everytime I'm downstairs, I nick my dad's Lenovo S10 and blog on it. Haha. Like what I'm doing now.

3. I miss Kashif and Talha saying "You have to go to specsavers, man."

4. I miss Raydin saying "Cheese Kebabs!!!"

5. I miss Talha saying "Fat man scoop, you."

6. I really don't like art neither do I like the teacher. *coughcough*

7. I don't know what else to say so like I'm done.

8. So like, Eh-DONE.

/ a loud introduction

Yelling, best view on Firefox!
ablogfullofnoise,
silent noises,
magicalnoises,
thatcanonlybeheardbybrains,
readloudpost, readloudnightmares.

/ open your eyes
See those letters on the left side of this text,
try clicking on 'em.
If you have extra time, click
tagboard and profile two times,
you will be in a little surprise.
Go on, you know you want to.

/ too loud