<body> archive tagboard affiliates profile
Asma Hamid's blog for 2008.
Please redirect and relink or retag to http://www.iztele.blogspot.com




30 December 2008 | 301208
0 Comments / 11:30 am

Means 1 more day until bye-bye blogger and hello wordpress. Haha. OMG, time flies proper quick. My allergy naik because it can scent that the school holiday's coming to an end. I want to go to New Zealand with Aida, their holidays end on Feb, wicked innit?! I'm raeding Breaking Dawn for the 3rd time, no 4th. Haha. I have no books to read man, what can I do? I better get my wordpress ready. My tummy's grumbling.

I want to,be happy by spending time with family and friends, do my homeworks, which i usually dont i mean never, get good grades better than asma's ;), to pray 5 waktu.
- Qamaryna
Terharu aku, why not better than N. Farhana, why Asma? Hahaa. :P

/ a loud introduction

Yelling, best view on Firefox!
ablogfullofnoise,
silent noises,
magicalnoises,
thatcanonlybeheardbybrains,
readloudpost, readloudnightmares.

/ open your eyes
See those letters on the left side of this text,
try clicking on 'em.
If you have extra time, click
tagboard and profile two times,
you will be in a little surprise.
Go on, you know you want to.

/ too loud