<body> archive tagboard affiliates profile
Asma Hamid's blog for 2008.
Please redirect and relink or retag to http://www.iztele.blogspot.com




25 December 2008 | Christmas Eve
0 Comments / 12:01 am

All the roofs around my house are jumping up and down with the 'WOOs!' No, I didn't stay awake to hear them shout, I stayed awake because of Runescape.
Talking about Christmas, I didn't give Morgan a Christmas card, SHIT! I sent her one last year but not this year. I'll probably just send her a New Year's card. I wish I have Manisha's address, I kinda miss her. She wasn't there on my last day, she went to India.

Eh-DONE for now.

/ a loud introduction

Yelling, best view on Firefox!
ablogfullofnoise,
silent noises,
magicalnoises,
thatcanonlybeheardbybrains,
readloudpost, readloudnightmares.

/ open your eyes
See those letters on the left side of this text,
try clicking on 'em.
If you have extra time, click
tagboard and profile two times,
you will be in a little surprise.
Go on, you know you want to.

/ too loud