<body> archive tagboard affiliates profile
Asma Hamid's blog for 2008.
Please redirect and relink or retag to http://www.iztele.blogspot.com




31 December 2008 | Goodbye
0 Comments / 9:59 am

Goodbye Lenovo S10, it kills me to see you leave. Yes, I have to return this net book to my dad as my computer's fixed. I guess I'll have to get used on typing on the keyboard again. *cries*
Goodbye Absoluteloud-ness.blogspot.com, it have been great working with you but now I have to leave. This may be my second-last time using you. *cries*
Goodbye 2008, I've been through lots this year, MOST OF THEM KILLS but lots of memories been created this year. LOTS and LOTS and LOTS.
- D80, its great. But I still miss my 20D. =)
- SMK Sect 5, a great school. =)
- 1 Gigih, a great class but I'm kinda dissapointed. *shrugs*
- My leaving party, it was great. thanks. =)
- SMK BRP, friends are great but the school is a *geleng2*. =(
- 1 Bestari, I still don't understand this class. =
- Qamaryna, made me remember Lola. thanks? =)
- Kawad kaki, I proper hate that guy. =(
- 1B's party sucks like hell. =(
- Genting with my cousins. GREAT. =D
- Hakim at kampung. GREATEST. =P
- Ahmad Muaz Hazim. No words to describe. =D
- Sleepover, could have gone better but it was great joining back together again. =D
- End of 2008. =D =) = =( ='( ?

No, this isn't my last post. I will officially put a THE END to this blog, tomorrow.

/ a loud introduction

Yelling, best view on Firefox!
ablogfullofnoise,
silent noises,
magicalnoises,
thatcanonlybeheardbybrains,
readloudpost, readloudnightmares.

/ open your eyes
See those letters on the left side of this text,
try clicking on 'em.
If you have extra time, click
tagboard and profile two times,
you will be in a little surprise.
Go on, you know you want to.

/ too loud