<body> archive tagboard affiliates profile
Asma Hamid's blog for 2008.
Please redirect and relink or retag to http://www.iztele.blogspot.com




31 December 2008 | Happy New Year
0 Comments / 11:59 pm

Happy New Year! Everyone's going WHOOO!

Okay, Good bye absoluteloud-ness.blogspot.com, hope to see you soon. *cries* If I pass you, I'll sure tegur you, don't worry, I won't forget you. OMG, I'm going to miss you. I must be strong, you're all grown up now, you have to lead your own life. OMG, *cries*. I better leave before my whole house floods. Bye, I hope you enjoy the rest of your life. You won't be lonely, soon, I'll give you a partner to live with. But it's not like you, it's a male. I hope you can wait for another year and I'll give you a partner, I swear. You are and always is my favourite blog. Goodbye now, good luck living without me. Belajar rajin2, kerja kuat2, nanti boleh beli F430 macam Lola punya. Byee, *cries*.

And hello, http://iztele.webs.com/, I hope we can work together well. Though I'm going to miss absoluteloud-ness.blogspot.com, I will try my hardest to treat you aswell as I treat her. I hope you won't give me any trouble and be a good blog like how absoluteloud-ness.blogspot.com has been. I think I better stop comparing. Anyway, I hope you don't mind to every change I made on you, I really hope you don't mind. So, *shakes hands* sila beri tunjuk ajar. Oh and last but not least, if you want to tag my new blog please tag it as http://iztele.webs.com/apps/blog/ as I won't be using the homepage and this has also been stated on iztele.webs.com.

Happy New Year!
Goodbye 2008. Goodbye absoluteloudness.blogspot.com.
Hello 2009. Hello iztele.webs.com.

/ a loud introduction

Yelling, best view on Firefox!
ablogfullofnoise,
silent noises,
magicalnoises,
thatcanonlybeheardbybrains,
readloudpost, readloudnightmares.

/ open your eyes
See those letters on the left side of this text,
try clicking on 'em.
If you have extra time, click
tagboard and profile two times,
you will be in a little surprise.
Go on, you know you want to.

/ too loud