<body> archive tagboard affiliates profile
Asma Hamid's blog for 2008.
Please redirect and relink or retag to http://www.iztele.blogspot.com




29 December 2008 | Impianku.
0 Comments / 11:30 am

When I grow up I want to be a mineral engineer. Mineral engineers are usually rich. And I want to be rich. Mata duitan, they would call me but bare in mind, I won't marry some rich guy just for their money, I SWEAR. I want to have a pen house with a private swimming pool. I want to Lola's Ferrari F430, only if it was real. Only if, only if. What I plan to do in my life seems to be too much for me right now. My dad has always wanted one of us to be a mineral engineer. But wait a second, what's wrong with me? *knocks my head* Wanting to be a mineral engineer just for the money. I'm not even interested in mineral engineering, though I'm not actually interested in anything. I'm so sad, very sad.

/ a loud introduction

Yelling, best view on Firefox!
ablogfullofnoise,
silent noises,
magicalnoises,
thatcanonlybeheardbybrains,
readloudpost, readloudnightmares.

/ open your eyes
See those letters on the left side of this text,
try clicking on 'em.
If you have extra time, click
tagboard and profile two times,
you will be in a little surprise.
Go on, you know you want to.

/ too loud