<body> archive tagboard affiliates profile
Asma Hamid's blog for 2008.
Please redirect and relink or retag to http://www.iztele.blogspot.com




27 December 2008 | It's my BLOODY SISTER from the bloody sisterz bufday today.
0 Comments / 2:00 pm

Happy Birthday, bloody sister!!!
Hahaa.
Happy Birthday NINA! Today is your birthday innit? Nina put a bloody alarm on my phone saying it's her birthday today when she came to my house
the other day. How sad of you Nina. I can remember you know, I'm still not nyanyok.

Anyway,

Happy Birthday bloody Nina,
Next time you come I'm gonna kill ya.
I don't need you to remind me of your birthday,
But you still had to do it, the other day.

Well, have a great birthday, mate,
while watching Catherin Tate.
I can't bloody think of anything to say,
But you my bloody sister, always make my day.

Hahaha. sad innit!

/ a loud introduction

Yelling, best view on Firefox!
ablogfullofnoise,
silent noises,
magicalnoises,
thatcanonlybeheardbybrains,
readloudpost, readloudnightmares.

/ open your eyes
See those letters on the left side of this text,
try clicking on 'em.
If you have extra time, click
tagboard and profile two times,
you will be in a little surprise.
Go on, you know you want to.

/ too loud