<body> archive tagboard affiliates profile
Asma Hamid's blog for 2008.
Please redirect and relink or retag to http://www.iztele.blogspot.com




28 December 2008 | Kg.Jalan Kebun
0 Comments / 1:32 pm


Ter-over excited!
I drive like a MANIAC! who cares.

My instructor dad was really proud of my driving. *glad*
Just before my first drive on my dad's TRITON. =D


Just got back from 4X4-ing with Pak Ngah at Jalan Kebun. and OMG, I BLOODY DROVE THE TRITON! Agak best lah, but still tak puas. Went to this place that was lapang then apalagi kan, kalau Haziq (year 2) boleh drive, takkan aku takleh drive. :P Before we went, my dad did say that we weren't allowed to but he changed his mind and OMG, I BLOODY DROVE THE TRITON!

/ a loud introduction

Yelling, best view on Firefox!
ablogfullofnoise,
silent noises,
magicalnoises,
thatcanonlybeheardbybrains,
readloudpost, readloudnightmares.

/ open your eyes
See those letters on the left side of this text,
try clicking on 'em.
If you have extra time, click
tagboard and profile two times,
you will be in a little surprise.
Go on, you know you want to.

/ too loud