<body> archive tagboard affiliates profile
Asma Hamid's blog for 2008.
Please redirect and relink or retag to http://www.iztele.blogspot.com




31 December 2008 | Nananenana
0 Comments / 8:01 pm

Haha. 4th post today. I have a feeling that I will miss this thing.
Oh and papa, as I said before, I won't give you your Lenovo back until you give me Photoshop. HAha.
How mean am I? The net book ain't even mine. Haha. Oh well.
Tonight before 11:30PM, I'm gonna make a post with the time that says 12:00AM because my dad blocks the internet at 11:30PM so don't go 'It's not even New Year yet and your post is already there.'
I'm using Webs for everyone's information. But I think I'll get bored using it and I'll probably jump back to Blogger. I can't remember what my URL is, how sad am I? Very, I know.

http://******.webs.com

I'm not telling you yet. =P

/ a loud introduction

Yelling, best view on Firefox!
ablogfullofnoise,
silent noises,
magicalnoises,
thatcanonlybeheardbybrains,
readloudpost, readloudnightmares.

/ open your eyes
See those letters on the left side of this text,
try clicking on 'em.
If you have extra time, click
tagboard and profile two times,
you will be in a little surprise.
Go on, you know you want to.

/ too loud