<body> archive tagboard affiliates profile
Asma Hamid's blog for 2008.
Please redirect and relink or retag to http://www.iztele.blogspot.com




18 December 2008 | OH MY GOD!
2 Comments / 9:05 am

My mum's delivering at 11AM. UNEXPECTED.
Yeah, so like, doa from all of you is appreciated. =)

---------------

Anyway, for next year, I'm going to blog using WORDPRESS! Because it looks cool.
Haha

---------------
Ahmad Muaz Hazim is now born. (Alaaa! I don't want that name)
Ahmad Ameer Hazim is now alive. (The name I want)
=(
No, I'm not getting what I want this time. My mum's like, dah ada Amirul dah. And I was like its Ameer. Ay, em, double-ee, arrr. Arghh.
Oh and my mum said panggil je lah dia Ameer, I don't mind. -.-'

This also means that I have to remember a new date, 18th December. Haish.
But wait, look at this, Papa-Sept Me-Oct Mami-Nov Baby-Dec
HAHAHA. how gay. But my birthday is still in between my mum and my dad's, so take that lil' kid! I have a STRONG feeling that I will be jealous of this new addition to this family.

-------------
My 'new' brother was born on exactly 11AM, cool, no? Haha. And today's also Kak Shu's birthday, cool innit! No, I just killed it.

/ a loud introduction

Yelling, best view on Firefox!
ablogfullofnoise,
silent noises,
magicalnoises,
thatcanonlybeheardbybrains,
readloudpost, readloudnightmares.

/ open your eyes
See those letters on the left side of this text,
try clicking on 'em.
If you have extra time, click
tagboard and profile two times,
you will be in a little surprise.
Go on, you know you want to.

/ too loud